Home Decor Interview:
Gwendolyn Grabman from "A Charming Home"
Gwendolyn Grabman can honestly say she has “A Charming Home.” That's because it's the name of her heartwarming blog, and wouldn't you know it, she really DOES have a charming home!
That is, if you find wonderfully creative Christmas decorations charming, or her handmade crafts that she makes from scratch, or even her very generous giveaways that readers like you can win if it's your lucky day.
Gwendolyn represents so many of us, and that's why we like her and that's why we asked her to share an interview with Decor Medley. Please have a seat and let's have a chat, shall we, with Gwendolyn and her charming home!
2. The first thing someone would notice about “A Charming Home” is that your posts are deeply religious. Being that we are a home décor site, please tell us how your religion plays a part in your own home décor.
3. It’s obvious that Christmas is perhaps your favorite holiday to decorate for. Being that you pride yourself on your creativity, what are some other holidays you especially enjoy decorating for.
sure you’ve been asked this quite often, but please tell us how you developed
your love for the color pink. I must say, you do a great job of incorporating
pink into your décor!
Who doesn't love pink? I probably fell in love with it, when I was old enough to put on some lipstick and blush, oddly enough. I really only have it in our guest bedroom. It is a bit shabby chic, a bit Victorian. I put all the pretty pinks in there. I do participate in "Pink Saturday" in the blogging world. It was started and is hosted by Beverly from "How Sweet the Sound." People share something pink with each other every Saturday.
5. You make so many beautiful arts and crafts, each of which takes time, attention, and hard work. When you give this as a gift to someone else, how does it feel when the recipient accepts your piece of art? Does the person’s appreciation make it all worthwhile, and is it more rewarding than giving a gift you simply buy from the store?
6. Something a lot of our readers might be interested in is some of the giveaways you do on your blog. What is it about these giveaways that you enjoy, and how has your reader response to them been?
7. Being that your blog is relatively new, how have you been enjoying blogging thus far? Have you made any new friends, and how do you like writing about your home life and broadcasting it to the world?
8. Gwendolyn, thank you so much for doing this interview with us today. For this last question, please tell us about some of your goals and home projects you have in store for 2010? Is there anything new you’d like to try, and do you have any new ideas for things you’d like to do?
Many thanks go out to Gwendolyn
for offering her time today, and we hope you enjoyed meeting her. Please
remember to stop by
“A Charming Home,”
and say Hello. We hope Gwendolyn enjoys her Christmas, and we sure can't
wait to see photos from it. Remember to watch out for her regular
giveaways, and please check out everything there is to offer at
“A Charming Home.”
Return to Decorator Interviews
Return to Decor Medley Home
Most Popular Pages
[?] Subscribe to Decor Medley
|© 2008 - 2013|